Great Quest provides exposure to the budding agricultural bull market occurring in Africa. Limited competition coupled with a strong demand for an essential product offer significant opportunity. The success of the Tilemsi phosphate project will provide a launch pad for the company to expand its operations on the continent. This strategy can be replicated over the entire region and has the potential to elevate Great Quest to the status of a regional player. Key forces behind Great Quest's success include:
- Limited local competition
- Ability to undercut regional competition by 50% and maintain large margin due to no shipping and reduced transport costs
- Regional market that is poised for explosive growth in the near term
- Agricultural input subsidies for farmers to purchase fertilizer
- Stable security situation and engagement with local groups to ensure business viability.
- Ability to expand operations to surrounding nations and become a regional fertilizer producer
- Strong government backing with low interest financing options
- Management with African and fertilizer specific experience
Great Quest is a mineral exploration and project development company with several exploration licenses and permits. The Company is currently focused on advancing its flagship project "Tilemsi Phosphate" that encompasses 1,206 km² in eastern Mali.
- Phosphate - Tilemsi Valley, eastern Mali
- Tilemsi, 417 km²
- Tarkint Est, 589 km²
- Ader Foul, 200 km²
- Gold -- Birimian Gold Belt, western Mali Great Quest holds one gold permit - Sanoukou (24 km²) located in the prolific Birimian gold belt in western Mali. The Company is also working on other permits locally-owned.
- Potash - Sua Pan Brownfield Potash Project Great Quest's seeks to recover potash from the tailings of an operating Soda Ash brine operation.