Great Quest Metals Ltd. ( "Great Quest" or the "Company"), has taken all reasonable care in producing and publishing information contained on this web site, and will endeavor to do so regularly. Material on this site may still contain technical or other inaccuracies, omissions, or typographical errors, for which Great Quest assumes no responsibility. Great Quest does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy, completeness or reliability of any claims, statements or information on this site. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Great Quest be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or other damages, including but not limited to, loss of programs, loss of data, loss of use of computer of other systems, or loss of profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, arising from your use, or inability to use, the material on this site. The information is not a substitute for independent professional advice before making any investment decisions. Furthermore, you may not modify or reproduce in any form, electronic or otherwise, any information on this site, except for personal use unless you have obtained our express permission.
The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed the information on this web site and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of it.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This website contains forward-looking statements or forward-looking information within the meaning of applicable securities legislation (hereinafter collectively referred to as "forward-looking statements") concerning the Company's plans for its properties, operations and other matters. These statements relate to analyses and other information that are based on forecasts of future results, estimates of amounts not yet determinable and assumptions of management.
Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance (often, but not always, using words or phrases such as "expects" or "does not expect", "is expected", "anticipates" or "does not anticipate", "plans", "estimates" or "intends", or stating that certain actions, events or results "may", "could", "would", "might" or "will" be taken, occur or be achieved) are not statements of historical fact and may be forward-looking statements.
Forward-looking statements contained in this website include statements with respect to:
Expectations regarding the potential mineralization and geological merits of the Company's Malian Projects as follows:
- Tilemsi Phosphate Project
- Sanoukou Gold Project
- Bourdala Gold Project
- The Company's goals regarding raising capital and conducting further exploration and development of its current projects, either by the Company or its joint venture partners (as applicable);
- The Company's proposed plans for drilling and other exploration work on its projects;
- Expectations regarding the continuity of mineral deposits, including in relation to adjacent or other properties (including producing or past-producing properties) that are in the vicinity or same region as the Company's projects;
- Expectations regarding any environmental issues that may affect planned or future exploration programs;
- Exploration program cost estimates;
- Statements with respect to the future price of phosphate, gold and other metals;
- Timing and completion of geological studies and reports;
- Receipt and timing of permitting and other third party approvals; and
- Government regulation of mineral exploration and development operations in Mali.
Forward-looking statements are subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual events or results to differ materially from those reflected in the forward-looking statements, including, without limitation:
- Risks and uncertainties relating to the interpretation of drill results and other exploration data, and the geology, grade and continuity of mineral deposits;
- The possibility that future exploration results will not be consistent with the Company's expectations;
- Risks related to the ability to obtain financing needed to fund the exploration plans of the Company and/or its joint venture partners;
- Market conditions and volatility and global economic conditions;
- Risks related to the inherent uncertainty of exploration cost estimates and the potential for unexpected costs and expenses
- Risks related to phosphate, gold and other commodity price fluctuations;
- Risks related to the availability of suitable drilling and other exploration equipment and personnel;
- Risks related to metallurgical characteristics of mineralization contained within the Company's properties are yet to be fully determined, and could be a significant risk factor;
- Changes in project parameters as plans continue to be refined;
- Risks related to disagreements with joint venture partners on how to conduct exploration activities, inability of joint venture partners to meet their obligations, and disputes or litigation between joint venture partners;
- Mining and development risks, including risks related to accidents, equipment breakdowns, labour disputes or other unanticipated difficulties with or interruptions in the exploration and development process;
- The potential for delays in exploration or development activities;
- The uncertainty of profitability based upon the Company's history of losses;
- Risks related to foreign exchange rate fluctuations;
- Risks related to environmental regulation and liability;
- Risks associated with failure to maintain community acceptance, agreements, and permissions (generally referred to as "social licence");
- Political and regulatory risks associated with mining and exploration in Mali;
- Competition and loss of key management and personnel;
- Insurance and tax risks; and
- General risks and uncertainties related to the Company's prospects, properties and business strategy.
These forward-looking statements are based on certain assumptions which the Company believes are reasonable, including that:
- Current gold, silver, base metal and other commodity prices will be sustained, or will improve, and global market conditions will stabilize;
- Additional financing required by the Company will be available on reasonable terms;
- All necessary government approvals and social licences necessary for the planned exploration and development of the Company's mineral projects will be obtained in a timely manner and on terms acceptable to the Company;
- The Company will not experience any material accident, labour dispute or failure of plant or equipment or other material disruption in the Company's planned exploration programs;
- Exploration equipment and personnel will continue to be available on reasonable terms;
- Key management and directors will continue to be retained by the Company;
- Joint venture partners and other third parties will comply in all material respects with the terms of option and joint venture agreements to enable funding, exploration and advancement of the Company's projects; and
- Any proposed future development of the Company's mineral projects will be viable operationally and economically and proceed as expected.
Some of the important risks and uncertainties that could affect forward-looking statements are also described in the Company's continuous disclosure filings made with Canadian securities regulatory authorities, including in its Management's Discussion and Analysis, which are available at the SEDAR website (www.sedar.com). Should one or more of these risks and uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described in forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are made based on management's beliefs, estimates and opinions on the date the statements are made and the Company undertakes no obligation to update forward-looking statements if these beliefs, estimates and opinions or other circumstances should change, other than as required by applicable laws. Investors are therefore cautioned against placing undue reliance on forward-looking statements.
Additional risks and uncertainties not currently known to the Company, or that the Company currently deems to be immaterial, may also materially and adversely affect the Company's business and prospects.